Friday, October 22, 2010

Mosh Rebellion needs YOUR help!

So, as you can tell, this blog is fairly new, and I am looking for any and all help you guys can give.
I am looking for:

- Designers, to give the blog a more professional, customized look
- WRITERS: I need writers! Anyone who is willing to do show reviews, album reviews, or general blog posts, please hit me up.
- Publicists: This one is easy. Share links to this blog wherever you can. Put it in your signature on message boards. Put it on your facebook, your myspace (if you still have one), wherever!
- Interviews: Anyone interested in doing an interview for the site, please email me. Also, if you want to do interviews with others for the site, hit me up as well.

Seriously, any and all help to get this blog up and running is appreciated. The email is moshrebellion@yahoo.com

Until next time, keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment