Monday, November 15, 2010

Check Out Samples from the New After the Burial Album!

If you're anything like me, you absolutely love After the Burial. Yes, they play a plethora of breakdowns and appeal to the whole stoner, flat brimmed hat crowd, but their music is actually very intricate. The band makes use of complicated time measures and constantly changes their sound around (they have a song in the beat of pi for crying out loud). I saw these guys play with Born of Osiris and All Shall Perish (AKA the greatest deathcore bands around) around a year ago, and they absolutely blew me away, despite the majority of the crowd being total asshats. It's amazing to hear them play such complicated shit live. And they're a buncha young guns as well... these guys have a great future ahead of them.

Anyways, you can hear samples of every track on their new album over at Amazon. My personal favorite is "My Frailty," which I've heard in its entirety already (only through shitty live footage which leaked a few months ago), and I'm excited to see how the track holds up on the actual record. Overall it sounds like it's gonna be a fantastic album. November 23 can't come soon enough, listen to this great shit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment