Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And now Nergal's back in the hospital, WTF?



It seems like just yesterday that we reported Nergal's release from the hospital (even though it was like two weeks ago), but now it seems that all is not well with the Behemoth frontman. Confirmed by both Metalsucks and Metal Injection, the report is that he recently fell ill with an "undisclosed infection" brought on by his weakened immune system. Normally I would crack a joke about how the doctors say Darski wasn't taking good enough care of himself, but truth be told I don't think I have it in me just now. All I can say is that this is obviously very distressing news, and we're all hoping with all our hearts that Nergal pulls through... again. Our thoughts and those of countless others go out to him and his family/friends, get well soon brother.

-BK

No comments:

Post a Comment