Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Anaal Nathrakh album/song!!!!



I know we're pretty much already wrapped up for the night, but this is news that I can't just sit on. Earlier today, the two-piece black metal masterminds Anaal Nathrakh FINALLY released a new song from their upcoming album Passion, and it's just as sick as I hoped it would be. Check out "Volenti Non Fit Iniuria" at the Candlelight Records site below.

http://www.candlelightrecords.co.uk/digital/ecard/anaalnathrakh_ecard/anaalnathrakh_ecard.html

The band have been hinting at their new album for a while now, so I'm really glad the new song lived up to my monolithic expectations. 2009's In the Constellation of the Black Widow is one of my all-time favorites, and if the rest of the album is as good as this new song then this will be one for the ages. But then again, what else would you expect from the 'Thrakh? Passion is set to come out on May 23rd via Candlelight Records, and I guarantee we'll be all over it as soon as it happens. Remember, if you're in the Pomona, California area you can catch Anaal Nathrakh live as part of the Scion Rock Fest on March 5th, you lucky bastards. Alright, that's really it for tonight, the rest can wait until tomorrow.

-BK

No comments:

Post a Comment