Friday, December 3, 2010

End of the Week: What Are You Guys Listening To?

It's been quite a week here at Mosh Rebellion. The awesome dude who runs this little shindig has had a lot on his plate lately, so he asked me, The Baby Killer, to take the wheel until he gets everything sorted out, and I basically tried to make up for lost time from the week before, and I gotta say I couldn't be happier about it. Here's a basic summary of what we did:

-King of Those Who Know and moi reviewed two sick shows (Nile and Cannibal Corpse, respectively)
-I also showed you guys and gals the sheer awesomeness of Pathology, Viraemia, Short Bus Pile Up and Anaal Nathrakh
-I debuted a new series "Video You Won't Hate Most of the Day", showing you that hating hardcore kids can be fun too

So anyhow, we all know what I've been listening to lately, because that's exactly what I write my columns about here, so instead of just putting a few more random YouTube videos up, I'm encouraging you all to tell us in the comments section what you've been listening to. If you have any suggestions for bands that should be featured on here, or just want to fap over how awesome your favorite band is, by all means let us know. We're not here just to listen to ourselves talk, we welcome any and all feedback by you, the readers. Have a great weekend everyone, stay brutal not br00tal.

1 comment:

  1. Suffocation's latest: Blood Oath (still on a big Suffocation kick since the concert). Also been listening to Morbid Angel's classic Covenant. And... Soreption. If you haven't heard of them, check them out for sure. They are from Sweden. The opening riff from the title track of their debut album Deterioration of Minds just gets me going every time!

    And if you have yet to check out the Map of Metal that somebody created with Flash, DO IT. It is really well done. (just give it ample time to load): http://www.mapofmetal.com/#/home

    ReplyDelete