Thursday, December 9, 2010

Video You (Probably) Won't Hate Most of the Day

Before we do anything, I feel obligated to warn you guys now that while the following video is hilarious, it does pretty much glorify screamo, like for reals. If you don't want to hear annoying screechy vocals over annoying breakdowns played by annoying scene kids wearing annoyingly cartoony band shirts for bands that are probably very annoying, don't watch this video. Now, with that being said, the lyrics and video itself are extremely entertaining. The video in question is I Set My Friends On Fire's tongue-in-cheek take on the concept of a sex education video, and while I literally want to punch every member of the band just from looking at their stupid faces, I can't deny that I had many lawlz throughout the entire thing, and hopefully you will too. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_6ItxioUco&NR=1&feature=fvwp

I'm not entirely certain whether or not this band takes themselves seriously, so there is the possibility that this whole joke video was just that: a joke. Either way it's pretty damn funny. Now I'm sure that after that ordeal you feel like you need to take a shower to wash all the scene off you, so here's Dying Fetus to make it feel all better. You're welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suhc5FfF8YQ&NR=1

Leave your thoughts in the comments. Stay tuned for more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment