Friday, December 10, 2010

New Children of Bodom album!



Well isn't this a pleasant surprise. According to Metalsucks, Children of Bodom's new album Relentless Reckless Forever is set to release in the US on March 8th via Universal Music and Spinefarm Records. I've been a fan of Bodom for some time now, but I'll confess, recently I'd almost forgotten about them. I mean let's face it, Follow the Reaper and Hatebreeder are classics, and while their last couple of albums were pretty good, they just didn't quite live up to the monumental standards they had set for themselves. Still, that doesn't change the fact that they're a very talented band, and even if this new album isn't Hatebreeder 2 I'm sure it'll still be worth a listen or twelve. C'mon, it's fucking Bodom. Check out the teaser trailer for the video for the single "Was It Worth It" here, and leave your thoughts and/or concerns about the upcoming album or Children of Bodom in general in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY SHIT! Skateboarding and metal all in the same video? Two of my favorite things in the world :) so HYPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete