Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Update: Where the Fuck Have I Been?!

Hello readers, its me, moshrebellion... remember? The guy who created this site? It's been a few weeks since I handed the reigns over to the Baby Killer and I must say, he's done a great job. The dude can write, and clearly has a passion for great music, so I would like to personally and publicly congratulate him on keeping the site up an running.

Now, some of the more attentive readers may have I realized I haven't posted something in awhile, and I'd like to share a little bit of what's been going on. I can't tell you the details of my situation, but I can tell you it's an extremely personal issue that has been greatly affecting my life for the worse. Some people reading may know what's been going on (hint: BK) and I encourage anyone who knows exactly what happened to refrain from sharing any information, as it will be deleted immediately.

So now that you know I've actually been occupied for the past couple weeks and haven't been merely playing Halo: Reach (though I did, not gonna lie), I'm going to offer you guys one piece of advice. I implore you to follow it, as it may be the most important information I can share with you.

Be careful who you trust. Not everyone who is your friend will be your friend when your ass is on the line. In fact, they may turn out to be your worst enemies.


I'm sure you've heard this many times before, but I cannot stress how important it is to withhold and of your personal secrets from people who you have not known for a long time or trust completely. I speak from personal experience. Something serious happened between me and Person A. Person B was a mutual friend between me and Person A, so I went to Person B for advice. I had previously shared personal information with Person B about my psychology and history, so I thought he would understand and help myself and Person A reconcile.

Instead, Person B sold me out. Person B stabbed me in the fucking back, and despite everything I had told him, like how much this situation was affecting me, how depressed I had become, how I couldn't sleep at nights, how my grades were slipping, etc. he egged on Person A to take our situation to authorities. Oh, and this is after I paid for Person B to go to a concert. On my birthday.

To me, Person B is scum. Person B is the best example I can think of to represent the evil that lies within humanity. He is more meaningless than the smegma of an uncircumcised baby. He is more pathetic than an old man slowly dying of cancer. If I ever see Person B in my life again I will ask him why he did what he did, and proceed to spit in his face. If I'm smoking at the time it will be hard to not force the rest of my cigarette down his esophagus.

And if you are reading this Person B I hope you realized how much you've ruined my life. I hope someone sells you out so you can feel what it's like to be convicted something you never did. I hope you're innocent, and I hope everyone thinks you're guilty so you know what it feels like. I hope you run out of those pills you so desperately cling to get sleep and maintain a sense of normality, and I hope reality crashes around you, cause it sure as fuck did for me.

You are trash and I hope you rot.

So yeah, that's where I've been. The situation is not completely resolved yet and will not be for some time now, and I still have a final to take, so don't expect many posts from me in the near future, however I will do my best. Running this site helps me forget that people like Person B exists, so thank you for reading and spread the words to your friends. The Mosh Rebellion has begun, but has been a bit delayed, but rest assured, you will see bigger, better efforts from us in the future, and you won't wanna miss it.

Keep the faith brothers, and show the Baby Killer some love.

Also, COMMENT! We know you're reading!

- Moshrebellion

No comments:

Post a Comment