Thursday, December 2, 2010

I made a mistake. Whoopsies

Remember a long, long time ago in my article on Pathology when I said their next tour was in the summer with Enthroned? Well, turns out I was only partially correct; that tour's still happening, but I thought the whole debacle with replacing their guitarist and vocalist meant they weren't going to be able to tour with Deicide in February/March. As luck would have it, they're still on board, and I'm perfectly happy to stand corrected. And regardless of whether or not Pathology is playing, it's fucking DEICIDE, you should all go anyway. I know I'm excited as hell. The tour dates with them, Belphegor, Blackguard, Neuraxis and Pathology (durr) are as follows:



Feb. 15 – Atlanta, GA – The Masquerade
Feb. 16 – Charlotte, NC – Tremont Music Hall
Feb. 17 – Raleigh, NC – Volume 11
Feb. 18 – Philadelphia, PA – The Trocadero
Feb. 19 – Rochester, NY – Montage Music Hall
Feb. 20 – Providence, RI – Club Hell
Feb. 21 – New York, NY – The Gramercy Theatre
Feb. 22 – Quebec City, QUE – Imperial de Quebec
Feb. 23 – Montreal, QUE – Cafe Campus
Feb. 24 – London, ONT – Music Hall
Feb. 25 – Toronto, ONT – Opera House
Feb. 26 – Chicago, IL – Reggie Rock Club
Feb. 27 – Detroit, MI – Blondie’s
Feb. 28 – Louisville, KY – Headliner’s Music Hall
Mar. 01 – Tulsa, OK – Marquee
Mar. 02 – Denver, CO – Bluebird Theater
Mar. 04 – Seattle, WA – El Corazon
Mar. 05 – Portland, OR – Hawthorne Theatre
Mar. 07 – Las Vegas, NV – Cheyenne Saloon
Mar. 08 – Los Angeles, CA – Key Club
Mar. 09 – San Diego, CA – Brick By Brick
Mar. 10 – Tempe, AZ – Clubhouse

Get your tickets if this tour is coming anywhere near you, and expect a review from me shortly after the Philly date, because you better believe I'm gonna be there (unless someone else beats me to it, which is highly unlikely since both the NYC and Seattle dates are after me). Stay brutes.

-BK

No comments:

Post a Comment