Another week of blogging is in the books at MR, and I feel pretty good about it. Before we settle into our weekend routine of TV, porn and... uhhh... TV, let's look back on what we got done.
- We found out that even Scott Pilgrim likes grindcore
- We laughed at emo kids (twice, actually)
- We pondered the retirement of metal legends Judas Priest
- We announced one tour that looks pretty cool, and one that doesn't
- We mourned on the six year anniversary of the death of Dimebag Darrell
- We announced the new Children of Bodom album
- Slam Spotlight showcased videos for Condemned and Ingested, and Dimebag Darrell was further honored in a special episode of Shit Hardcore Kids Wish They Could Play.
Not bad for a week's work, eh? Now it's your turn. Tell us what you've been listening to in the comments below. Any ideas for bands that should be featured on here? Agree/disagree with anything said in the articles? Let us hear it, we're always happy to hear from anyone and everyone. Last week, reader YuRmOm666 sold us on the Swedish band Soreption, who will be featured on Mosh Rebellion sometime next week, and we encourage you all to do the same. We can't do this on our own folks; let your voices be heard, you're the reason we started this whole thing. Have a great weekend everyone.