Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Agoraphobic Nosebleed video

Alright bitches, it's my turn to put something up again. To coincide with the release of their new split And On and On with Despise You, I'd like to present you guys with a new music video from grindcore heavyweights Agoraphobic Nosebleed. The song is called "Miscommunication", and while it may not be the best song they've ever done, it's still awesome, and the video is trippy as hell. The song itself only lasts for about 25 seconds, and the rest is just two people talking to each other in sign language, and I think it's some sort of foreshadowing for some of the other violent stuff that happens in the video. I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure I get it, artsy stuff kinda tends to go over my head, but who cares, it's fucking Agoraphobic Nosebleed man. Check it out below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdNH5E3abSI

And On and On comes out today via the always reliable Relapse Records, be sure to pick it up if you're looking to expand your grindcore split collection. Seriously, there are enough of those things out there that enthusiasts really could have a massive collection of them, just like kids would collect Pokemon cards or something, it's ridiculous. But hey, that's grind for ya. Take care everyone, see you tomorrow for more.

-BK

No comments:

Post a Comment