Monday, April 4, 2011

New Origin album



I was going to put this up over the weekend, but as luck would have it I was actually able to go out and do stuff when this was announced, so once again Metalsucks beat me to the punch, what with their professionalism and all. But anywho, for those of you who don't know by now, Origin have announced the details of their next full length album. It's called Entity, and I don't know about you guys, but I'm totally digging the album art. The band said in their statement over the weekend that they wanted an album cover that reflects the desolation and ominousness (it didn't give me a red squiggly line when I wrote that, but I still don't think "ominousness" is a real word) of the music, something that looks evil without relying on crazy giant space alien monster things, and the artist Colin Marks accomplished just that. As of this writing there are no new tracks up to preview the album, but it's friggin' Origin, so I think it's safe to assume it's gonna be super fast and super brutal. We'll find out for sure on June 7th when Entity drops via Nuclear Blast Records, and don't forget that Origin are the main support for Hate Eternal's summer tour this July and August. Gonna be some crazy shit.

Now before we go, I have one more thing to say. I've noticed a general lack of conversation here, make sure you leave comments and make profiles to follow us and all that crap, I'm not just saying that to hear myself talk. We want to do all this cool stuff for you, but you guys have to help us help you. Tweet the articles, make profiles to follow the blog, send us emails with suggestions or any other feedback, it doesn't matter, but speak the hell up, people! We're not half-assing it here, you shouldn't either. Take care everyone, and keep tuning in for more.

-BK

No comments:

Post a Comment