Friday, January 28, 2011

Gutted Out aren't broken up either, yay!



Aw what the hell, one more quick article before we wrap up for the weekend. Remember a while ago when I showed you guys Gutted Out, that really cool slam band from Michigan that I said broke up? Well, it has recently come to my attention that I was mistaken, and man, I've never been so happy to be wrong. It's true that not much has been heard from them for the better part of three years, and they're even listed as split up on Metal Archives, but a semi-recent update on the band's Myspace confirms that they have two new songs ready to be recorded, and although it doesn't give a specific date it does also mention that they are preparing to enter the studio. This post was put up about a month ago, so hopefully we'll be hearing from them again sometime soon. I know I'm positively giddy with excitement at the prospect of a Gutted Out full length, hell I'd settle for another EP, so you can bet your ass that I'll be keeping a much closer eye on them, and I'll provide any and all updates as they come.

Stay brutal
-BK

No comments:

Post a Comment