Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Speaking of new grind albums



Yesterday I fapped over the prospect of a new Wormrot album in the works, and today the good news just keeps a-comin'. According to the Willowtip Records website, Miami grinders Maruta have just finished wrapping up their sophomore full length, entitled Forward Into Regression. The album is set to release in the U.S. of A. on February 22nd, and you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be on that shit when the time comes. In his statement, vocalist Mitchell Luna made it very clear that the band worked their asses off on this album, and that  they're just as excited as I am for it to come out. Until then, if you haven't heard of Maruta yet have a taste of what you've been missing with the video for "The Great Delusion", from their previous album In Narcosis. Fair warning, there is a tad bit of delay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc53Rb3voss

Man, I love me some good grind, let's see some kids try to pick up change to this shit. Leave your thoughts below.

-BK

1 comment:

  1. I know it's crazy. They're just so abrasive that I guess they decided they didn't need a bassist. Wormrot doesn't have one either

    ReplyDelete