I'll make this short and sweet. This is Mosh Rebellion's 100th post! Yaaaaaaay! And what better way to celebrate 100 posts than by going over some of my favorite posts we have accumulated in almost 4 months of writing (has it really been that long? goddamn). And here they are:
- Our first post. This one explains why Mosh Rebellion exists, and marks the beginning of the website, so it's gotta get some cred, amirite? A more in depth story behind the initial incident that marked the beginning of the site can be found in this post.
- Written on October 26, this post is still among the most read articles on this site. Sadly, Dingus has been busy with school, and hasn't written much since, but we are more than ready and willing to read more intriguing articles form him.
- Kev warmed our hearts with this post. What a great guy.
- This is the Baby Killer's first column on Shit Hardcore Kids Wish They Could Play, which was soon followed by his first Slam Spotlight post. Both of these were written in early November, and he is still writing them to this day. What a trooper, props to you Baby Killer.
- The Baby Killer followed this up with a great review of a Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Vital Remains, and Devourment show review. Is there nothing this man can't write?! Fun fact, this show was also the first time we met in person. Remember that hobo by the Wawa man? Good times...
- Fuck Person B.
- Our first reader's choice post. Keep 'em comin! We love this shit! Remember, the email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Baby Killer shared his top picks of 2010, along with some albums that were also pretty good released last year. My list still isn't complete, so I gave a recap of the most significant events of the year.
- We pumped some iron to my favorite metal workout songs. I'm still looking for more, and I still read all your comments, so feel free to share!
- We premiered our new column on fucked up album art. It's a smash hit!
- Lastly, but most importantly not least, we did our first interview, and with an MTV SUPERSTAR no less. Look forward to lots more like these in the future.
So that's that. Thank you so much for reading and supporting the rebellion. Keep commenting. Keep spreading the word. Here's to 100 more!